We'll be looking at current events, issues and anything else that seems to be relevant. Feel free to comment, discussion is welcome!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Greetings and Salutations!!

Welcome to my first Blogger blog thing. As the title of this blog suggests, I JYP, will be using this as a means to critique a broad variety of things from life, to politics and even music. Instead of being a simple journal, which I have, I have decided to instead use this blog as a means of broadcasting my thoughts on certain topics of our world. Feel free to comment and discuss as I am open to new ideas, ways of thought and viewpoints. I will try (key word try) to update this once a week with a news story, album review or general philosophical/ societal issue that will be critiqued. First update soon! Oh and I will also try to follow-up on suggestions, if you have a link I should see or album to review etc, please feel free to leave it here! Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home